Sunday 13 January 2008

Suprise Knife Attack Tactical Krav Maga Full Contact Drill kravmagathailand.com Pattaya

This is another drill I did as knife attacker, on "victim" in last Octobers Pattaya Instensive 40 hour 5 day 8 hour per day Tactical Krav Maga Seminar, while the "victim" fought back & managed to escape, I still with foam safety training knife "fatally stabbed" him many times, he even land 5 or 6 full power punches to my face, while it stunned me a little, not once did it prevent my attack from going forward, as you see, I was able to run after him, as Carl Halley our Chief Instructor from Australia, stopped the drill.

These video clips, show clearly, that most martial arts so called knife defenses will not work under pressure. Running is clearly the best knife defense ever!

Krav Maga Pattaya Thailand Self Defence Martial Arts School Gerry Nolan

No comments: