Friday 16 January 2009

Gerry Nolan Instructor Krav Maga Thailand Profile on KravStation.com

Gerry Nolan Instructor Krav Maga Thailand Profile on KravStation.com

You will see new information about Krav Maga Pattaya Thailand
our late June 2009 seminars in Pattaya, We have a very *exciting*
series of KM & Security Shooting Seminars in Pattaya, its all on
my KravStation.com profile.

you will also find a Wealth of Amazing Krav Maga Online Video Clips, Photos.,
& Krav Maga Free Information posted by Krav Maga Experts all over the world.
Click this link here to Krav Station

Next Krav Maga Pattaya class is 17 Jan Saturday 12noon at Kombat Muay Thai
camp in Pattaya. See Kombat Web Link & Map on Contact Page on www.kombatgroup.com

HERE IS AN Interesting Tactical Krav Maga live full contact all out knife fighting
drill, the goal is to show, even if a "victim" of a knife attack fights back hard, that the
"Attacker" (That is me in Read Head Gear), can inflict multiple stab wounds on the victim.

In this drill we used a large special foam training knife, which I had behinds my back before
I launched my knife attack. This is NOT to show a Krav Maga Knife Defense, but you can see if the foam knife was real, how many times I cut up my "victim" & boy I tell ya he rocked me hard with a few head shots in this Tactical Krav Maga Pattaya knife attack Drill Video. (click link)



No comments: